- 11 views
ICAEW Property Investing Conference 02/12/2019 London, UK
After the sell-out success of the 2018 Property Investing Conference, ICAEW's Personal Financial Planning Community are once again tackling the issues of investing in property and retiring overseas. This year’s programme will give delegates a broad overview with interactive workshops on the financial, taxation and legal issues of investing in property at home and abroad. This includes buy-to-let, retiring abroad and advising clients with overseas properties.
Are you a buy-to-let investor or do you advise buy-to-let landlords? Thinking of buying an overseas property and retiring to the sun or do you advise clients with overseas property? Equip yourself with the key knowledge and insight to help you and advise clients on investing in buy-to-let properties and/or purchasing a holiday home or retiring in France, Spain and Portugal.
The conference will include sessions from industry experts covering:
- how residential property has performed as an investment class across different regions of the UK, and France, Portugal and Spain;
- the taxation regime for buy-to-let properties;
- the taxation and succession planning implications of buying property in France, Portugal and Spain;
- the legal and practical implications of investing property at home and abroad; and
- more information on mortgages and property finance.
The conference will conclude with a drinks reception with the opportunity to network with accountants and other professionals
"Absolutely fantastic. Setting everything around a family brought out the practicalities and opportunities. The presenters were terrific in choosing the right level of detail in what is a specialist line of business" - 2018 Delegate
Location: ICAEW, Chartered Accountants' Hall, Moorgate Place, EC2R 6EA, London, UK